NYCHA Heat and Hot Water Tracker
December 18, 2018

In East Harlem, we have 20 New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) developments. Many times during the winter months, our NYCHA residents experience serious interruptions in heat and hot water services.

My office has been monitoring NYCHA very closely and as we work to address the many issues facing our public housing residents, I want to learn more about your experience at NYCHA.

If you are a NYCHA resident and are having a heat or water issue, make sure to:

  1. Call NYCHA to report the outage at (718) 707-7771. Make sure to write down your repair ticket number
  2. Fill out the following survey to report directly to my office about your service interruption
  3. If you are unable to fill out the survey please call or email my office and let us know! My staff and I are here to help.

You can reach my office at (212) 828-3953, or email me at, please use the subject line: NYCHA Heat/Hot Water.

NYCHA Tracker Report 4/30/19-5/31/19
NYCHA Tracker Report 4/5/19-4/29/19
NYCHA Tracker Report 3/21/19-4/4/19
NYCHA Tracker Report 3/5/19-3/20/19
NYCHA Tracker Report 2/22/19-3/4/19
NYCHA Tracker Report 2/13/19-2/21/19
NYCHA Tracker Report 2/2/19-2/14/19
NYCHA Tracker Report 1/24/19-2/3/19
NYCHA Tracker Report 1/2/19-1/24/19
NYCHA Tracker Report 12/18/18-01/02/19
NYCHA Tracker Report 11/22/18-12/20/18