With the impact of COVID-19 dwindling resources in our communities, New York City and New York State governments joined together to combat food insecurities. Many cities and state institutions are providing meals to those who need them. Below is a list of resources for your consideration.
Grab and Go:
Monday - Friday
- Families and children can pick up meals at Meal Hubs around the city.
- Adults can pick up meals at Meal Hubs around the city.
- Additional Details can be found by clicking here.
For access and locations for food pantries throughout the city please use the links and map below.
- To search on Food Bank NYC click here.
- To search Community Board 14's site click here.
- To search the Homeless Shelter Directory site click here.
FOOD PANTRY MAP